Eleveur de Reptiles Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
There are many young kids already pl

Répondre au sujet    Eleveur de Reptiles Index du Forum » Eleveurs de Reptiles » Convivialité Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
There are many young kids already pl
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Masculin

Message There are many young kids already pl Répondre en citant
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Its been obvious for quite some time that the Los Angeles Angels werent going to the playoffs. Now its official. The Angels beat Seattle 6-5 Saturday night for their 21st victory in 28 games, but this surge came way too late. Earlier in the day, they were mathematically eliminated from post-season contention. After starting the year with big expectations, boosted by the winter signing of former MVP Josh Hamilton, the injury-plagued Angels didnt spend one day atop the AL West after winning their season opener at Cincinnati. The Angels have been no fewer than nine games out of first place since the All-Star break. This is their fourth straight year without a post-season berth, after winning five division titles. "I think the one word that still lingers out of all this clubhouse and how we all feel is certainly frustration," manager Mike Scioscia said. "I dont think theres been any way to sugarcoat it. Its obviously not a good feeling when you dont accomplish your goal. "Theres been some nonperformance on our club, some injuries and some depth issues. But I think weve gone a long way in the past month to show the kind of baseball we can play, particularly on the pitching side. Hopefully well temper that frustration and finish strong," he said. Collin Cowgill homered and also stole home for the Angels. Rookie Grant Green hit a three-run double to help Jerome Williams win his fourth straight start. Cowgill walked and scored in the second inning and hit a solo homer in the fourth. He tripled to open the seventh, then broke for the plate as Andrew Romine squared around to try a suicide-squeeze bunt, and scored when left-hander Joe Saunders pitch sailed to the backstop. Williams (9-10) allowed one run, five hits and five walks in 5 2-3 innings. He left after No. 9 hitter Henry Blanco snapped an 0-for-32 drought with a bloop single. "I always want to go out there and do my best," he said. "Ive had a couple of rough stretches, and now I just want to finish strong and end this season on a good note." Ernesto Frieri got three outs for his 36th save in 40 attempts despite giving up Raul Ibanezs 300th career homer. Ibanez and Ted Williams are the only players to hit 29 home runs during the season in which they were 41 years old. "I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to be in this situation," Ibanez said. "Anytime youre in the company of the great Ted Williams -- and its just this one thing that I have in common with him -- its a great blessing. I read his book when I was in high school, and he was the greatest hitter that ever lived." What made this milestone even sweeter for Ibanez was that it came with the Mariners, the team he began his big league career with in 1996. This is his third stint with the club. "Ive always considered myself a Mariner," said the 17-year veteran, who hit a career-high 34 homers in 2009 with Philadelphia. "This is the organization that first game me the opportunity. So to do this in a Mariners uniform, I feel very fortunate." Saunders (11-16) tied the Astros Lucas Harrell and the Cubs Edwin Jackson for the most losses in the majors. Saunders gave up six runs and six hits over seven innings and tied a career best with nine strikeouts. The 32-year-old left-hander threw 125 pitches, one short of his career high. Abraham Almonte scored Seattles second run on a seventh-inning balk by rookie Cory Rasmus. NOTES: Last year, the Angels post-season hopes ended with two games left on the schedule. ... LHP C.J. Wilson, who goes into Sundays start with a 17-6 record and a string of nine straight winning decisions, was presented with the fifth annual Nick Adenhart memorial award as the Angels top pitcher of the season during a pregame ceremony. Jered Weaver won it the first four years. ... Justin Smoak was hitless in three at-bats against Williams, and is 1 for 19 lifetime against him with seven strikeouts. ... The Mariners are 0-68 this season when trailing after eight innings, and 6-221 during Eric Wedges three years as manager. B.J. Upton Jersey . Austin Watson, Scott Ford, Filip Forsberg and Mark Van Guilder had the other goals for the Admirals (30-21-12). Scott Darling made 30 saves for his 10th win of the season. Carlos Baerga Jersey .Mateo Kovacic and Andrea Ranocchia scored for Inter, which had goalkeeper Samir Handanovic to thank for several crucial saves.Its an important victory against a Chievo side which plays well, Mancini said. http://www.baseballindiansprostore.com/indians-jason-kipnis-jersey/ .4 seconds left and dribbled up court, weaving through Pitts defence. Ricky Vaughn Jersey . The Redblacks host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (7-9) Friday night in their last home game of the year and as of Thursday afternoon, the team was anticipating a ninth consecutive sellout. You can watch all the action on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Kenny Lofton Jersey . Parnell will be out much longer if it turns out he needs surgery. But first, he will try resting for two weeks before beginning a throwing program that could last up to a month, general manager Sandy Alderson said. MONTREAL -- Canada is sitting pretty ahead of the 2014 FIFA U-20 Womens World Cup. Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. The eighth-ranked Canadians will face North Korea (ranked No. 4), Ghana (No. 19) and Finland (No. 26) in the group stage. "We definitely didnt expect an easy group," said Canadian U-20 coach Andrew Olivieri. "We were anxious. Its a great group." Olivieri, a retired Montreal Impact goalkeeper, doesnt want to get ahead of himself before the first ball is kicked five months from now. A good draw, however, allowed him to raise his expectations. "Weve never been beyond a quarter-final, except for that first tournament (in 2002)," he said. "Were in a good position. We want to reach the quarter-final, and win that quarter-final." Since the inaugural competition in 2002, also hosted by Canada, the U-20 tournament has been held every two years. This year, the 20-day tournament begins on Aug. 5 and wraps up Aug. 24. Four Canadian cities -- Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, and Moncton -- will welcome some of the best womens under-20-year-olds from 16 different nations. The final will be held at Montreals Olympic Stadium. Canada plays Ghana in the tournaments opening match in Toronto. Ghanese coach Bashir Hayford thinks Canadians would be too quick to treat the first game as an easy victory for the home side. "All eyes will be on us," said Hayford. "It will be a bit intimidating with that crowd. But well have supporters in Toronto too. I know they will galvanize and come and support us. If we can win, our confidence will be built for subsequent games. We are going to play very well." Ghana earned its spot in the U-20 World Cup by defeating Equatorial Guinea 4-3 in penalty shots in January. This is their third successive trip to the U-20 World Cup, but they have yet to make it past the group stage. "Every country wants to win the cup," said Hayford. "Thats why were competing. If you ask me about my expectations, Ill tell you: we want to win the cup." After Ghana, the Canadians will face the Finns, also in Toronto. Finnish coach Marianne Miettinen knows playing in Canada will be a great experience for her young players. She says she will be wary of Canadas good speed up front, but knows her side will come to Toronto with a lot of heart.dddddddddddd "Finland has a good fighting spirit," said Miettinen. "The Northern teams are really well organized. Were going to give everything in every game. Were going to be really tough to beat." The Canadians close out the group stage against North Korea, in Montreal. And although the fast-paced North Korean team will prove to be a tough test for Canada, the host nation luckily avoided the Group of Death -- the soccer group that invariably brings together some of the worlds best teams. For the upcoming U-20 Womens World Cup, that group is composed of the United States (ranked No. 1), Germany (No. 2), Brazil (No. 3), and China (No. 6). Together, the U.S. and Germany have won five of six U-20 competitions. The Americans are the defending champions, having beaten the Germans 1-0 in the final game of the 2012 tournament in Tokyo, Japan. If Canada does make it past their group stage, they will have to face the Americans, Germans, or Brazilians in the quarter-final. "Its going to be challenging," admitted Olivieri. The tournaments third group opposes Nigeria (ranked No. 5), South Korea (No. 10), Mexico (No. 11), and England (No. 13), and the final one includes France (No. 9), New Zealand (No. 15), Costa Rica (No. 25), and tournament newcomers Paraguay (unranked). The U-20 World Cup will give also give Canadian soccer fans a taste of whats to come. Next summer, Moncton, Montreal, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver will host the 2015 FIFA Womens World Cup, the first senior FIFA tournament held in Canada. Olivieri, whos been coaching the under-20s for two years now, said that any player who excels on his squad this summer will have a very good shot at being involved in next summers World Cup. In total, Canada will host 84 international soccer matches in seven cities across the country in the next two years, and is expected to draw a combined nearly two million soccer fans. "The womens game is improving in Canada," said Olivieri. "It will be incredible. There are many young kids already playing the game, and this will only help. The reach of the game will change." Note: Mayor Denis Coderre and former Montreal Canadiens coach Jacques Demers were in attendance for FIFAs official draw. a Ten of the 16 team coaches were also present in Montreal on Saturday. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

Sam 30 Juin - 10:46 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 30 Juin - 10:46 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Eleveur de Reptiles Index du Forum » Eleveurs de Reptiles » Convivialité Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation